- Current News
- Print Edition
Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
• Robbery: A robbery occurred at 5:45PM, in the 4800 block of Rosemead Boulevard. The suspect entered a local business and removed an item from the shelf, then attempted to exit without paying. When the victim confronted the suspect, the suspect pushed the victim out of the way and left the location in a 4 door dark colored vehicle. There was no video surveillance of the incident.
• Grand Theft: A grand theft occurred between 6:00pm & 8:40pm, in the 5700 block of Rosemead Boulevard. The victim went shopping in a local business and said she had two wallets inside of her purse, prior to entering the location. When the victim went to pay, she discovered her wallets were missing from her purse. There were no reported witnesses or video surveillance of the incident.
• Mail Theft: A mail theft occurred at 11:55am, in the 10,500 block of Olive Street. The victim was driving towards his residence and noticed a suspect stop and exit a vehicle, next to his mail box. He saw the suspect steal his mail. The victim chased the suspect & recorded him with his cell phone. The suspect was scared off and left his vehicle. The suspect managed to get-away, but his vehicle was impounded as evidence. This is an on-going investigation.
• Petty Theft: A petty theft of a vehicle occurred between 9:44am & 10:10am, in the 5400 block of Rosemead Boulevard. The victim took her vehicle to a local business for servicing. When she returned, she discovered her GPS was missing from inside her vehicle. There were no reported witnesses or surveillance video of the incident.
• Possession of Methamphetamine for Sale: Deputies arrested a F/H 26 at 11:45am, for transportation of narcotics for sale, possession of narcotics for sale, and driving with a suspended license, in the 5800 block of Baldwin Avenue. The suspect was detained for vehicle code violations and was driving on a suspended driver’s license. The suspect additionally possessed suspected methamphetamine and evidence indicative of narcotics sales. The suspect is a resident from El Monte.
• Possession of Controlled Substance: Deputies arrested a MH/21 & cited a MH/21 at 7:58pm, for possession of a controlled substance & driving with a suspended license, in the 5500 block of Welland Avenue. Deputies responded to a call of persons acting suspiciously in a vehicle. Deputies detained the occupants and discovered the driver of the vehicle was driving on a suspended license & the passenger possessed narcotics. The suspects were residents from El Monte.
This includes significant crimes and is not inclusive of all crimes in Temple City.