The County of Los Angeles Great Plates Delivered program has been extended through Sunday, Aug. 9. Great Plates Delivered offers three free home-delivered meals a day from local restaurants to qualifying older adults and adults over 60 who are at high-risk of COVID-19 as determined by the CDC.
This effort aims to assist those in need of home-delivered meals and to help get our local restaurant, hospitality, and transportation industries back to work.
- Must be 65 or older; or 60-64 years old and have been diagnosed with, exposed to or at high risk of COVID-19 as defined by the CDC.
- Unable to prepare or obtain meals.
- Not currently receiving assistance from other state or federal nutrition assistance programs such as CalFresh/SNAP.
- Must live alone or with one other program-eligible adult.
- Must earn between $25,520 and $74,940 (single household) or between $34,380 and $101,460 (two-person household) per year.
- Must live in unincorporated L.A. County or a city that does not offer its own Great Plates Delivered program.
Meal applicants can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 211 for multi-lingual services.