Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
January 30th, 2010 by Terry Miller
An elderly Temple City man who was hospitalized with burns over 80 percent of his body Friday has died of his burns and smoke inhalation.
Wayne Weber, 86, died at the hospital about six hours after the 2:50 p.m. fire at his house on Bogue Street in Temple City.
The temple city senior suffered third-degree burns.
One Sheriff’s deputy, Deputy Reynaldo Lainez, was hospitalized for smoke inhalation and later released.
The blaze was reported at a single-story about 2:50 p.m. at 10165 Bogue Street, opposite Live Oak Park